POSITION TITLE: QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
REPORTS TO DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY: ROBERT POP
COMPANY: CYBERNET ENTERTAINMENT
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: ROMANIA, REMOTE
Kink is looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to help us build new projects as well as maintain our current products.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Sync with external teams to assist them providing results.
- Develop and maintain new and old projects.
- 4+ years experience as a problem solver
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of HTTP Standards and Usage (such as, types of requests, client/server understanding, etc)
- Proven experience with native IOS and android mobile testing
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven record of shipping features
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Solid understanding of programming principles
- Technical know-how to scale services
Nice to have
- CI/CD know how (how to implement that from scratch, maintain old pipelines)
- New Technologies Trends
- Unit testing knowledge (testing library, vitest, bun)
- Worked in a React codebase close to Developers
- Deployments know how
- Worked with one or more of: Live streaming, On-Demand Video, Chat, Wallets, Affiliate Marketing
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited PTO
ABOUT CYBERNET ENTERTAINMENT
We are a media content creator located in San Francisco, California which produces authentic theatrical and non-theatrical motion pictures. Cybernet was founded in 1997 and has been leading in the media industry by redefining creativity and innovation with the Kink.com brand.
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and strategy changes fast (startup culture) and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Please also send a note as to why you think you would be a good fit and what motivated you to apply. Thank you!