POSITION TITLE: Sex Toy Industrial Engineer
JOB LOCATION: REMOTE (OR LOCAL)
Reports to the CEO, Peter Acworth
Full Time or Part time contractor
- Work with CEO, other staff members, external engineers and our community of customers to design and develop a diverse range of sex toys, considering ergonomics, functionality, and aesthetic appeal.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative ideas for new product development.
- Create early prototypes via 3D printing or other means.
- Use CAD software and other design tools to create 3D models and prototypes.
- Maintain detailed documentation of product specifications
- Proven experience as a Product Designer, or related role within the adult industry would be ideal.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, or a related field is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of solidworks as our chosen design tool.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with materials used in sex toy manufacturing and design for manufacturing.
- Knowledge of sexual health, anatomy, and human sexuality.
- Open minded and ok working in an adult-oriented industry and handling explicit content.
ABOUT RED SYSTEM VENTURES LLC
Red System Ventures was started in 2019 by Peter Acworth. Peter has passed control of kink.com to a management team in Las Vegas to free time to launch this endeavor. Red System Ventures seeks to make sex toys that should exist but don't. We are investing heavily in new product development and aim to be the leader in innovative, internet connected toys.
Culture: we are fascinated by sex toys and work tirelessly, we are excited by the trajectory which includes remote control of toys and integration with our upcoming ‘fans’ website, kink.com itself, and syncing of toys to movies. Here are examples of projects: https://kinkstore.com/collections/deep-by-kink
WHO ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and strategy changes fast (startup culture) and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Please also send a note as to why you think you would be a good fit and what motivated you to apply. Thank you!