Introduction. This is our complaint policy. If you are a user of KinkyFans.com (“Website”), this policy forms part of your agreement with us.
- Applicability. Whether or not you are a user of the Website, you can use this policy to alert us to any complaint that you have relating to the Website.
- How to Make a Complaint. If you have a complaint about the Website (including any complaint about content appearing on the Website or the conduct of a user), please send your complaint to email@example.com, including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint, and, if your complaint relates to content, the URL for the content to which your complaint relates. If you cannot contact us by email, please write to us at the mailing address identified in section 8.
- Complaints of Illegal or Non-Consensual Content. After receiving your complaint of illegal or non-consensual content under section 3, (a) we will take appropriate steps to investigate your complaint; (b) if we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know; (c) we will in good faith investigate your complaint within seven business days; (d) if we are satisfied that the content is unlawful or non-consensual, we will immediately remove that content, and we will notify you of our decision by email or other electronic message; and (e) if we are satisfied that the content is not unlawful or non-consensual, we will notify you of our decision by email or other electronic message. If you disagree with our decision, you have the right to ask for an appeal (as directed below).
Complaints of Copyright Infringement. Complaints related to copyright infringement must be submitted to our copyright agent in accordance with our Copyright Policy, and we will respond to copyright infringement complaints as set out in that policy. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company’s copyright agent at: [Provide Address] with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Unjustified or Abusive Complaints. If you are a user of the Website, you state that you will not make any complaint under this policy that is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine your complaint is unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith, we may suspend or terminate your user account and/or seek legal remedies.
- Contact Information. The Website is owned and operated by Cybernet Entertainment, LLC. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.