How-To Pre & Post Interview Guide
At KinkyFans we strive to give Kreators the freedom to explore and express their Kinks. However, certain themes and activities, including but not limited to consensual non-consensual roleplay, kidnapping roleplay, or content featuring four limbs bound/restrained with penetration, require a Pre and Post interview to properly establish that consent was given by all participating parties.
Please adhere to the following guidelines of how to conduct the pre and post interviews. Scenes requiring a pre and post interview that do not cover all the required questions could be rejected from being published on the KinkyFans platform.
- Introduce all performers involved in the shoot
- Go over all performers hard limits for the scene
- Must be stated that “consent is 100% revocable at any time with no questions asked”
Go over the established safe words, for example:
- Say RED and BREAK CHARACTER to completely stop action
- If they can’t speak because something is in their mouth, there needs to be an established signal the performer can give to stop the action i.e., vigorously shaking of the head or tapping of the hand or other body part
- If the sub is ok to stay in character and they just want the top to ease up on what they are doing, the sub will say YELLOW or MERCY
- Go over the basic plan for the shoot, including the sensitive themes and activities that will be involved, and ask all models if they consent to it i.e., “you’ll be tied up, tormented, and sexually penetrated within your limits, do you consent to this?”
- Ask how all performers felt about the shoot.
Recap what happened in the shoot, including the sensitive themes or activities that were featured.
- Go over whether all the participants felt safe and their limits respected.
- If a safe word is used in the shoot, discuss the use of the safe word.